At Cleanlab, you’ll get to
The Manager, RevOps role will be an integral part of the GTM (go-to-market) team. The goal of the Revenue Operations & Strategy team is to build the foundation of our internal systems and processes, scale these systems, and improve efficiencies across the board. The team blends high-level strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to propel the company to grow and scale well, with a strong focus on analytical and quantitative thinking. We are a team of problem-solvers, where all challenges are met with enthusiasm and open minds.
This is an opportunity to influence how we build our operations and sales efforts and strategies worldwide, and contribute to a highly productive, data-driven, and analytical team.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, loves building and iterating on how we scale the organization, can work with management to make business recommendations based on data, and will support the Go-To-Market (GTM) team as they execute against their goals.
What we’re looking for
- Drive sales strategy and planning by helping develop key GTM team objectives and their measurement
- Implement and track customer journey from OSS to commercial partnerships
- Analyze and understand forecast trends across different business segments, and see around corners to provide insight to sales management
- Manage and support the data requirements for ongoing business activities such as Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Ongoing administration, enablement, and optimization of new and existing sales business applications, including Gong, Hubspot/SFDC, LinkedIn, Outreach, Apollo and other sales prospecting tools
- Assist sales management and sellers with key business reporting, both ongoing rhythm of business reporting and ad-hoc/project based requests
- 3+ years of Operations & Strategy experience at high growth technology companies
- Excellent communication skills with senior management
- Advanced analytical skills - proficient in modeling complex problems
- Expert critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize and separate out the urgent & important from the day to day requirements from the noise
- Strong work ethic and desire to work together with the team to solve complex problems with a positive attitude
- Thrive in action-oriented, fast paced, global environment
- Self-starter that thrives taking a high level problem statement and diving into all the details
Working at Cleanlab is awesome! Beyond the opportunity to work at a well-funded AI startup with an incredible, friendly founding team of MIT graduates, all full-time employees receive the following:
- Annual travel stipend
- Travel enhances our empathy with different cultures and enables us to work together more effectively. It’s how we grow and learn: traveling is an essential part of what makes us human. At Cleanlab, every two months you will receive a reimbursable travel benefit. This is a unique benefit that lets you work from Paris for a week in February, then take a backpacking trip in the Andes for a weekend in March.
- Premium health insurance (+ dental and vision)
- We provide a fantastic $4 (we cover the rest) health insurance option. We also provide a $0 deductible 100% coverage premium health care option for those who prefer the best health insurance.
- Stipend for attending conferences to keep up with the latest innovations in ML and software.
- Competitive salary (+ equity offering for certain roles), with regular opportunities for a raise if things are going well.
The compensation range for this role is $170,000 to $180,000. The final offer details are determined by several factors including candidate experience/expertise and may vary from the pay range provided.
Prior to Cleanlab, our founders (3 ML PhDs from MIT) worked at OpenAI, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, AWS, Facebook AI Research (FAIR), Dropbox, Oculus, Palantir, NASA, General Electric, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, MIT, Harvard, and Stanford – at every place we worked we repeatedly encountered the same issue – AI solutions failed to work reliably on real-world, human-centric data due to label errors and poor data quality. So, we spent eight years of PhD research at MIT inventing a new field to solve this problem and after successful pilots with world-leading organizations, Cleanlab emerged.
Everything we do at Cleanlab is guided by our north star – to improve the world’s ML data more easily and quicker than any other solution – enabling AI systems to train more reliably on real-world, messy, error-prone data. We develop next-generation data-centric AI, open-source algorithms and provide no-code SaaS enterprise solutions to help individuals and teams at companies (across all industries) diagnose/fix issues in their datasets and produce more reliable ML models by providing clean labels for training.
While many companies can help store/manage data or develop ML models, there exist few solutions today to improve the quality of existing data, which is the core asset of the modern enterprise. This is where you come in. At Cleanlab, you’ll be able to take ownership of critical projects that pioneer the future of data-centric AI.
We are a hybrid company, with over half of our team (and office) located in San Francisco.
- Read about the Cleanlab team here.
- Read how Cleanlab went from MIT PhD research to tech used by Amazon, Google, etc here.
- See what Google, Tencent, and other Cleanlab users think here.
How to Apply
- Apply here: https://cleanlab.ai/apply